Parent Voice Meetings
Parental Voice Meeting
At Craven Primary Academy, we recognise the valuable ideas, views and opinions that parents have. While we are always available to discuss your ideas, the academy holds a formal parental voice meeting on the first Thursday of every month (where possible). The meetings will run from 3:15pm- 4:00pm. In order to ensure that as many parents attend as possible, we will provide a club that will look after children during the meeting. During each meeting we will have an agenda that will be shared ahead of time to give parents as much opportunity as possible to think of ideas to share at the meeting.
The next Parental Voice Meeting will be held on the 7th November 2019
The agenda of the meeting:
1. Creating a parent fundraising team.
2. Opportunities to engage children in reading outside of school.
3. Evaluating the safety of children when travelling to and from school.
4. Sharing the feedback from Parent's Evening.
We hope to see lots of you there.
The minutes of the last meeting can be found by clicking here.
- September 2019 - Parent Voice(468 KB)